The festive season of 2021 is about to start, and it is the time of year when the Indian auto industry will be flooding with new launches in both the two-wheeler and car markets. Almost all the big brands, including Maruti, Mahindra, and Tata, have something up their sleeve for this time of year (Diwali 2021) for customers for a car to buy.
Below is a list of all the upcoming cars in India that are expected to be launched soon. 2022 Maruti Celerio
- Maruti Celerio: India's largest automaker is likely to announce soon the launch of the new generation of Maruti Celerio in India. The car has been tested on Indian roads several times in the past and is likely to go on sale this festive season. It will feature a completely revamped exterior along with new features. Under the hood, expect to see a 1.2-liter petrol engine, along with a CNG option as well.
- Tata Punch: Safari maker has already revealed the new Tata Punch micro-SUV to the Indian market. It will be a completely new product with which Tata aims to steal sales from cars like the Maruti Ignis and the Mahindra KUV100. Expect new Punch prices to be released in the coming weeks.
2021 Force Gurkha
- MG Astor: MG Motor India's competitor Hyundai Creta / Kia Seltos is almost on the verge of going on sale in the country. The carmaker has already released all the information about the new MG Astor, except for its pricing details. Expect that to be dropped in a matter of a few weeks from now.
Also Read: Volkswagen Taigun accumulates 12,221 bookings ahead of launch
- New Generation Force Gurkha: The rival to the Mahindra Thar will be launched in the Indian market on September 27th. Force has already revealed all the details of the new car that comes with massive updates for 2021.
- Toyota Belta - Likely a rebatched version of the Maruti Ciaz, the Toyota Belta is rumored to come as a direct replacement for the slow-selling Yaris sedan in India. Although there is no official confirmation, the car is said to be launched later this year.