Vespa is one of the scooter manufacturers of which provides the users with premium offerings. The Vespa GTS Super 125 is one such premium offering by Vespa which comes along with enhanced legroom, space and better features for all the users. All the scooters released by the company in the line of GTS have numerous distinctive features that are upgraded in every new bike offered by it. The style, type, and features are all such which attracts the users. Some of it are rear turning lights, chrome-framed front and an ornament which is present on the front fender. The Vespa GTS Super 125 has a USB port, compartment with enough space, front DRLs, a drawer for storage of items like phone, documents, etc. There is also a feature of Scooter finder which acts as an anti-theft feature. The wheels are provided better and are wrapped up by the front wheel as 120/70 and the rear wheel as 130/70. The tires are tubeless. The price expected of this all-new look is said to be INR 90,000 (Ex-showroom).
The scooter has is quiet in the ignition mode and is lighter in weight than the previous releases of the series of GTS. The Vespa GTS Super 125 comes with lower fuel consumption and the i-get engine of the scooter is made to stand out by such varied features of it. The performance of the GTS super 125 is better optimized by keeping a check over the environmental impact. The same is patented under the RISS system (Regulator Inverter Start & Stop). There is a greater surface holding of this bike and the performance delivered is 9kW @ 8250 rpm. On an all, the features are meant for safe and reliable riding for all its users.
Vespa GTS Super 125 Price
The Scooter in India is offered at an estimated rate of INR 90,000.
GTS Super 125 Specifications
- The Displacement offered is 125 Cc.
- Therein the Scooter has a Maximum Power of 12.2 PS @ 8250 rpm and a maximum torque 11.5 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- There are disc brakes for both the front brake and the Rear brake and the engine type of the Scooter is Single cylinder.
Vespa GTS Super 125 Features
- There is an ABS with Dual Channel in the new Scooter offered by Vespa.
- There are a digital Odometer and Tripmeter and the Scooter has no options for mobile connectivity.
- There is a LED Tail Light in the all-new Vespa GTS super 125.
- The Scooter also has a fuel gauge in the same and the speedometer used in it has analog features.
Expected launch date
September 2019 is considered to be the expected launch date of Vespa GTS Super 125 in India. The Scooter has already created a buzz for itself just after releasing its features out there.
Engine and transmission details
- The engine type of Vespa GTS Super 125 is a Single cylinder.
- There is a displacement of 125 CC offered in the Scooter.
- The maximum torque offered in the Scooter is 11.5 Nm @ 6000 rpm and the Scooter has a maximum power of 12.2 PS @ 8250 rpm.
- There is only 1 cylinder in the Scooter and the Vespa GTS Super 125 uses a liquid-cooled, cooling system.
- The drive type of the Scooter is belt drive and there is only self start option available in the Scooter.
- The Vespa GTS Super 125 receives its fuel supply through fuel injection and the transmission system is automatic.
Features and Safety details
It is needed that every offering being made to the public is checked with the proper safety measures and for this, the following features are provided in the Vespa GTS Super 125.
- There is a dual-channel ABS provided in the Scooter.
- The speedometer provided in Vespa GTS Super 125 is analog and the Odometer, Tripmeter is Digital.
- There is a Fuel Gauge in the Scooter which is digital and the console of the Scooter has both the features of analog and digital.
- There is a pass switch in the Scooter.
- Talking about the Engine immobilizer and the anti-theft alarm, it is not present in the Scooter.
Chassis and Suspension detail
- In the new Scooter offered by Vespa with the name of GTS Super 125, there is a front suspension that has a single arm with coil spring and single shock absorber too.
- The Rear suspension of the Vespa GTS Super 125 comes with a double hydraulic absorber and has the option of preloaded adjusting on 4 positions.
- The headlight used is halogen.
- There are LED used in both the Taillight as well as the Turn Signal lamp.
- There are LED taillights in the Vespa GTS Super 125.
Tires and brakes details
- The Vespa GTS Super 125 comes with a Front tire size of 120/70-12 and with the Rear tire size as 130/70-12.
- The wheel size of both the front and the Rear is 12 inches.
- The tube type used in the Scooter is tubeless.
- There is an alloy wheel type used in Vespa GTS Super 125.
- There are disc brakes both in the front brake as well as the Rear brake.
- There are radial tires used in the Vespa GTS Super 125.
Colour Variant details
Some of the color variants offered for the users to get satisfied by the Vespa GTS Super 125 new offering to market are Nero Lucido, Rosso Passion, Verde Speranza, Bianco Innocenza. Amazing color contrast has been used in the same to make the Scooter have the best of what it offers.
Some of the tough competitors of Vespa GTS Super 125 are Aprilia SR 150, Hero Electric Photon 48V, Techo Electra Emerge, 22Kymco iFlow, Aprilia SR 125, Vespa SXL 150, Aprilia SR 150 Race, Vespa VXL 125, Vespa Notte 125, Vespa VXL 150. Names that are already set in the market or all ready to cover the same with the new unveiling of the features.
image source- bikeDekho