- news details
Aug 30, 2019
It is a well-known quote, “Slow and steady wins the race” and so is being followed by Hyosung. Entering the Indian market with the Kinetic Aquila, Hyosung started slowly to capture the big market of India. From the launch of the same, the company has already come up with better sales and a network of service which was seen all around India. The previously launched bikes of Hyosung were famous, but due to some unforeseen situations got vanished among the other competitors. Hyosung was real serious with Indian Market from the date it stepped into the market with GT650R. The Hyosung has a lineup for its new upcoming sports bike and the same is non-ignorable.It was the hard work and dedication in the name which brought in the market one after another, better and the good faired Sports bike and Cruisers. GD250N was the launch which made Hyosung fill the market with the void without having a street fighter in the upcoming launches or the lineup.Hyosung GD and its variants are real sports bike for the Indian marketers which offers a solid muscular and swanky look. The bike has a lightweight and compact. The engine used in the bike is tractable and for the amateurs out there the handling of the machine is made easy to have a quality ride.The improvement offered by Hyosung GD in its newest version is remarkable and shows how well the company is all set to create one great space in the Indian market. The bike has been all set to be launched in September 2019. The price set by the Hyosung is on such a hit for the other players on the market like Honda, KTM, and Yamaha. One such worthy competitor is winning hearts in the Indian market. All the company needs is to become a large scale operator of the exotic bikes being offered by the Hyosung.Hyosung GD Price detailsThe estimated price of the new launch of Hyosung GD is INR 1.22 Lakh (estimated price for the Indian market) Hyosung GD Specifications
- The Hyosung GD has a displacement of 249 CC.
- The maximum power of the bike is 28 bhp @ 8500 rpm and the Max Torque provided is 25 Nm @ 7000 rpm.
- There are Disc brakes for both Front and Rear Brakes.
- The Body type of Hyosung GD is Commuter Bikes.
- The Hyosung GD provides an engine type of Single-Cylinder, DOHC, 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled
- There is a total of 1 no. of the cylinder.
Hyosung GD Features
Engine and Transmission details
- There is no ABS provided on the bike.
- The Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer are all Digital in the bike.
- There is a Fuel gauge provided on the bike.
Features and safety details
- The engine type of the Hyosung GD is Single-cylinder, 4-Stroke, DOHC and liquid-cooled.
- The displacement offered is 249 CC.
- The cooling system is Air-cooled.
- The drive type of Hyosung GD is chain driven.
- Total no. of valve per cylinder is 4.
- The bike is self-start only.
- The fuel supply for the bike is fuel injected.
- The clutch used there in the Hyosung GD is Wet, Multi-plate.
- The transmission is manual.
- The gearbox provided is 6-speed.
- The Bore is 73 mm and the Stroke of the bike is 59.6 mm.
- The Compression ratio of Hyosung GD is 12:1.
Chassis and Suspension details
- There is no ABS in the bike.
- The speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, and the Fuel Gauge are all digital in the bike.
- The bike has no engine immobilizer and neither comes with any kind of anti-theft alarm.
Dimensional and Capacity details
- The body type of the Hyosung GD is Commuter bikes.
- The Front suspension is 37mm Upside Down Telescopic and the bike comes with Rear suspension of Dual side Aluminium Swing Arm.
Electricals detailsThe bike comes for the users with a headlight which is Halogen. Tyres and Brakes details
- The length of the bike is 1937 mm and the width of the same is 800 mm.
- The height of the bike offered to the competitors is 1055 mm and the saddle height of this is 780 mm.
- The ground clearance of the bike Hyosung GD is 135 mm.
- The Kerb weight of the bike is 130 Kgs.
- The wheelbase of Hyosung GD is 1340 mm.
Expected date of launchSeptember 2019 is said to be the expected date of launch of Hyosung GD in the Indian market. Competitors of Hyosung GDSome of the competitors of Hyosung GD are Suzuki Gixxer, Bajaj Pulsar NS200, KTM 125 Duke, Bajaj Pulsar 220 F, Royal Enfield 350, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Yamaha FZ-Fi version 3.0, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0, Bajaj Pulsar NS160, Yamaha FZ FI. All these are considered to be tough marketers amongst which the Hyosung GD is about to compete and for sure going to lead with all new features which will lead to the Indian Market.
- The size of the Front tyre is 120/8- 16 60 H and the Rear tyre is 170/80- 15 77H.
- The tyre type of the bike is tubeless and the wheel type is of alloy.
- The wheel size of the front is 16 inches, which that of Rear is 15 inches.
- The diameter of Front brake is 3oo mm while that of Rear brake is 230 mm.
- There are Radial tyres used in the front bike.
- There are Disc brakes for both the Front and Rear brake.