With the burgeoning internet, you can now use an online bike insurance purchases. There are many insurance companies online in India.
The following lists of the top 5 Two-wheeler insurance companies will help you choose the best company.
If you are looking for the best two-wheel insurance for 2020, you can choose one of these two-wheel insurance companies in India.
1) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company
It is the most popular and reliable brand in the market. It has won numerous awards and awards on various platforms for its consistent performance and as the best choice for two-wheel insurance.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers the best two-wheel insurance products and services. The company provides 24-hour customer service in more than 4000 workshops across the country. Customer service is a priority for clients and they are known to solve problems without problems, innovative products, etc.
• The Bajaj Alliance Global Plan includes third-party coverage that provides legal liability coverage in the event of accidental death, damage, or injury to the third party.
• The company provides personal accident insurance up to Rs. 1 lakh for a two-wheeler with suitable prizes.
• It is one of the few companies that secure a bike from damage, theft, theft, natural disasters, riots, protests, etc.
2) ICICI Lombard Insurance:
• ICICI Lombard is the largest Indian insurance company known for its brand and service. They have sold more than 11 million policies and more than 6 million claim agreements. Received the Asia Celent Insurance Technology Award for excellent technological integration for the benefit of the customer.
• You can easily receive the policy by e-mail after purchasing it online. You are the pioneers of this service. You can also benefit from online customer support at any time and car repair at 3000 workshops across the country.
• A comprehensive two-wheel insurance policy stipulated by the company that covers the costs of the accident to which the owner or driver of the vehicle is exposed.
Provides reimbursement for hospital expenses. In the event of the death of the insured driver, the candidate is entitled to the death compensation specified in the policy.
• ICICI Lombard policy also covers legal liability arising from third party death, permanent disability or material injury.
- Police also provide protection for parts that were replaced after repair due to natural damage, theft, etc.
3) HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company Limited
• HDFC General Insurance is a globally recognized brand for all products and services. HDFC Ergo provides insurance for various products, including bike insurance with over 109 branches in at least 90 cities in India.
• It has a network of over 1,600 workshops where you can get technical assistance for your bike in case of damage.
• The company was rated “iAAA” indicating the maximum suitability for complaints. You can customize your policy in any of its branches. HDFC Ergo holds ISO (International Organization for Standardization) customer service, quick guidance deployment, and consistent reporting across all branches.
• Two-wheel HDFC insurance covers legal liability for unintentional death, permanent disability or property damage.
• HDFC Ergo’s global policy provides personal accident insurance up to Rs. 1 lick of the bicycle owner in the event of death due to accident and permanent disability.
• The company covers the two insured wheels against their damage, burglary, theft, natural disasters, riots, protests, earthquakes, etc.
4) New India Assurance Company
- New India Assurance is a publicly-traded company that operates in several countries and has global business worth over 16,000 rupees. They have a network of more than 150 seminars and more across the country.
- The company in India received an “A” rating from AM Best Company (a US-based rating agency that focuses on the performance of insurance companies), along with many other ratings that indicate this level. Funding. Solve the insured’s problems
- It replaces legal liability arising from the accidental death of third parties, permanent disability, or property damage.
- The company’s full insurance personally covers the owner/driver of the two-wheeler vehicle from accidents in the event of accidental death and permanent disability.
- The company ensures the insured bike against damage, theft, theft, natural disasters, riots, protests, earthquakes, and others.
5) Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited
- Bharti AXA two-wheel insurance covers personal injury in the event of a terrorist accident.
- Bharti AXA online bike insurance covers the costs of maintaining and replacing bike parts or scooters in the event of natural and man-made disasters.
- If you are looking for a two-wheel insurance company in India with 24-hour customer service, Bharti AXA is the solution.
Also Read: Best Car Insurance Companies in India 2020