Turismo Veloce 800 is a new bike in the series which will be offered by MV Agusta. The launch of Turismo Veloce 800 in India is said to be announced at the launch of Brutale 800. It is a part of sports tourer which is amongst the first in the series of same by MV Agusta. Basing the idea of MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 upon Brutale 800, there are still said to be some differentiation among both.
Talking about the similarities between the Brutale 800 and MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800, the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is said to be using the motor of Brutale 800. The engine has been reworked for better and more of low-end grunts. Even the suspension of MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is said to have been raised and the frame is now strengthened for taking care of the extra load that might be put upon the newer bikes. The price of the bike is said to be set at an expected one which is said to be around INR 17-18 Lakhs. Its biggest competitors out there are Ducati Multistrada 950, Triumph Tiger 800 XRx, Suzuki V Strom and Kawasaki Versys 1000.
MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 Price details
MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is said to be priced at an estimated one of INR 17,00,000.
MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 Specifications
- The bike comes with a displacement of 798 CC.
- The maximum power offered by the bike is 110.12 PS @ 10150 rpm.
- The maximum Torque offered by the bike is 80 Nm @ 7100 rpm.
- There are Disc brakes for both Front and Rear Brakes.
- The fuel capacity of the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is 21.5 litres.
- The engine type of the bike is 3 cylinders, 12 valves, and 4 strokes.
- There are in total of 3 cylinders in the bike.
- The body type for MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is Adventure Tourer Bikes.
Features of MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
- The ABS of the bike is a Dual channel.
- The Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer are all digital offered to its users and
- There is Fuel Gauge offered too.
Engine and Transmission details
- The engine type is Three cylinders, 12 Valve, and 4 strokes.
- The displacement of the bike is 798 CC.
- The cooling system of the bike is liquid-cooled and hence reducing anything extra needed to do this part.
- There are in total of 3 valves per cylinder offered in the bike.
- The drive type of bike is Chain Driven.
- The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is all set for a self-start mode only.
- The clutch system of the bike has a hydraulic clutch with wet multi-disc which comes with slipper clutch.
- The Ignition of the bike is Integrated ignition with the injection system, Motor and Vehicle integrated control system (MVICS) 2.0 which has 4 injectors.
- The transmission of the bike is manual and there is a gearbox of 6-speed.
- The Bore of the bike is 79 mm with Stroke as 54.3 mm.
- The Compression ratio offered in the bike is 12.2:1.
Features and Safety details
- There is a dual-channel ABS in MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800.
- The phone comes with the shutter lock.
- Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Fuel Gauge, Console, Clock are all Digital therein the bike.
- Therein are a pass switch and a passenger footrest embedded in the bike with no anti-theft alarm.
- 1 Engine immobilizer also exists.
- Some additional features of the bike are the integrated ignition system with Torque control, Traction control, an Immobilizer, Cruise control, Bluetooth and an adjustable windshield.
Chassis and Suspension details
- The chassis of the bike has ALS Steel Tubular trellis (MAG welded).
- The body type of the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is said to be Adventure Tourer Bikes.
- The Front Suspension of the bike has Marzocchi “Upside Down” telescopic hydraulic fork which has rebounded-compression damping and a spring preloaded external with separate adjustment of same.
- Rear Suspension of the bike has Progressive Sachs with a single shock absorber which is rebounded and has a compression damping along with preloaded adjustments of the spring.
Dimensional and Capacity details
- The length of the bike is 2125 mm with a width of 910 mm.
- The fuel capacity of the bike for a better experience of the users is 21.5 liters.
- The Saddle Height of bike is 850 mm and the bike comes along with a Ground clearance of 140 mm.
- The wheelbase of the bike is 1445.
- The headlight of the bike is Halogen with a Taillight of LED.
- The Battery capacity of the bike is 12 V – 11 Ah.
Tyres and Brakes details
- The Front tyre size of the bike is 120/70- ZR17 and the Rear tyre size of the bike is 190/55- ZR17.
- The Tyre type used in MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is Tubeless.
- The Front wheel size is 17 inches and the Rear-wheel size is 17 inches.
- The wheel type is alloy.
- There are Disc brakes for both the Front and Rear Brakes.
- The Front Brake Diameter is 320 mm and the Rear Brake Diameter is 220 mm.
- The bike comes with a Radial Tyre for better comfort and uses in the bike for long journeys.
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 comes along in 3 color variants for its users and the same are Blue, Red, and Grey.
Expected launch date
September 2019, is said to be the expected launch date of the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800.
Suzuki Hayabusa, Yamaha YZF R1, Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R, Kawasaki Z1000, Honda CBR1000RR, 2019 BMW S 1000 RR, Harley Davidson Fat Boy, Harley Davidson Fat Bob, Yamaha YZF R1M, Moto Guzzi Audace are some of the tough competitors of the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 among which the bike is expected to sustain and create a market for itself.