The DSR Adventure 200 is all ready to get into the market with its all-new adventure traits. The UM Motorcycles have come up with one of the latest version of its bike called DSR Adventure 200 ABS. The bike is said to be priced at INR 1.39 Lakhs (ex-showroom). The bike is said to be a tough competitor for the upcoming bike of Hero named as Hero XPulse 200T. All eyes lay on UM motorcycles as the company is about to come up with its one latest launch which will be its first adventure bike being offered in India.
Powered by 196cc single-cylinder, carbureted motor, air-cooled engine that will produce 16.2PS of power at 8500rpm. The bike has a maximum 16 Nm torque set at 6500rpm. Moving ahead to the Transmission duties the bike is said to be handled through the 6-speed gearbox (carbureted engine). Safety measures have been not ignored in UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200 as for the braking hardware, the bike has been incorporated with disc brakes at ends and has a single-channel ABS. The saddle is 780 mm and the UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200 has a fuel tank with the capacity of 14 Litres, a large windshield and alloys shod which are 17-inches and there are tubeless tyres therein. The tyres used in the bike are of dual-purpose and can survive for the long travel suspension with better and standard engines which has bash plate that is out there to improve the adventure experience of the users. Not only this, but the buyers have also been offered better color options which are olive green, midnight black, octane blue, and brick red.
Coming in 4 colored variants, the bike is set to be launched in India in the first quarter of the year 2019, which is the most awaited deal for this year to come. Coming with17-inch wheels, better disc brakes, standard single-channel ABS with dual-sport rubber shod, the UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200 bikes will make its users go wow.
DSR Adventure 200 Specification
- The displacement of the bike UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200 is 196 CC.
- The Engine types offered in UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200 is air-cooled, SOHC engine which is air-cooled and hence will need no extra expense for same.
- There is 1 cylinder offered on the bike, which will be enough for the user.
- The maximum power of the bike is 16.2 PS @ 8500 rpm and the maximum Torque of the same is 16 Nm @ 6500 rpm.
- There are disc brakes for the Rear brake and Front brake, which will provide a comfortable experience to the travelers in the long trips that will be taken by them.
- The bike has a fuel capacity of 14 liters which will take the users to one such great trip which will be adventure-filled and fun loved.
- The body type of bike is Adventure Tourer Bikes.
- There is an ABS single channel in the bike.
- The speedometer and the Odometer are Digital in the bike and the Tachometer is Analogue.
- There is a fuel gauge in the bike.
Engine and Transmission details
- The engine offered in the bike is Air-cooled, SOHC and cylinder.
- The displacement offered is 196 CC.
- The cooling system used therein is Air-cooled.
- The vehicle comes along with self-start running type only.
- The transmission of the vehicle is manual.
- The fuel supply in UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200 is Carburetor.
- The gearbox comes with 6 speed.
Features and Safety details
- Therein is a single-channel ABS.
- The Speedometer, Odometer, Fuel Gauge is digital.
- The Tachometer in there is Analogue.
- There is pass switch in the UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200.
- The bike has no engine immobilizer and anti-theft alarm for its users.
Chassis and Suspension details
The body type of UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200 is Adventure Tourer Bikes.
Dimension and capacity details
- The fuel capacity of the vehicle provided by UM motorcycles is 14 liters.
- The saddle height of the bike is 780.
Talking about the electrical details, the vehicle is about to offer the following to its users.
- The headlight present in the bike is Halogen with Tail Light as LED.
- Therein is a Turn Signal lamp which is LED.
Tyres and Brakes details
- There are Tubeless tyres offered as the tyre type in a bike.
- The wheels type is of alloy.
- The Front and Rear Brake are of Disc type.
Colour details of Bike
The bike will be available in the below-mentioned colors:
- Olive Green
- Midnight Black
- Octane Blue and
- Brick Red
These variants in colors have been the one such wonder for an eye which is expected to be leading the market and make a great deal out for same.
Price Details of UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200
The DSR Adventure 200 ABS is estimated in India to be launched at INR 1,39,000. An estimated price which won’t be cared upon to be looked with the type of features the UM motorcycles are about to provide the users with. One best-featured bike at such rate will truly be demanding and was called a much-awaited bike of UM motorcycles.
The expected launch date of UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200
September 2019 is said to be the launch date of this awaited UM motorcycle new version offered in the Indian market.
Competitors of DSR Adventure 200
Bringing along such great featured bike the UM Motorcycles have following competitors- Yamaha YZF R15 V3, Royal Enfield Classic 350, Bajaj Pulsar NS200, KTM 125 Duke, KTM 200 Duke, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Yamaha MT 15, KTM RC 125, Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350x. All these bikes are a tough competitor for UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200 but UM Motorcycles DSR Adventure 200 will stand strong among them and will take up with the market.