Sep 4, 2019
The series of Tork with the name of Tork T6X will be the first product that will be offered or launched in the Indian market. It is an electric motorcycle that features varied features like being eco-friendly in its alternative for all those petrol-using commuter motorcycles. This electric two-wheeler was recently tested to be unveiled in the Indian market. It is built around a trellis frame and has a torque of 6kW motor rated at 27Nm. It uses lithium-ion batteries and can cover a distance of 100 km with one charge that is done. For the bike, it takes just 60 minutes to get it charged at 80%. With disc brakes in front and rear, the bike is providing the best of what it can to the users carrying along one of the best wheels with tubeless tires.
rnrn There is a TFT digital touch screen console, a mobile charger, an anti-theft system with a GPS navigation system.
rnrnThere were also previous launches like that of Yamaha FZ prototype but the same failed to create space in the Indian market. Although the all-new T6X is said to be better in function and is said to be one best launch of the brand which is being manufactured in Pune. Competing with the best of vehicles like (petrol-powered motorcycle) the Bajaj Pulsar AS200, KTM Duke 200 and TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.
rnrnThe bike is said to be equipped with a unique trellis frame for which the subframe is provided below the rider’s seat. This frame provided uses a battery pack and has an electric motor that is provided right behind it. There is also swingarm and better power providing to the rear wheel, which is sent through a chain drive. With telescopic forks in front and mono-shock at the rear, the bike is truly one great finish by Tork. CBS is the one that handles the braking system of the bike. The bike is said to be released in late 2019 or early 2020 with am ex-showroom price of INR 1.5 lakhs.
rnrnAlso read:- Vespa Liberty 3V – should you spend your money on this beautiful two-wheeler?
rnrnThis bike is said to be a hard work of the engineers who worked on Tork T6X for continuously 7 years. They got the bike fully functional and provided the bike with a highly dynamic electric performance. The same is so good that it can compete with the petrol-fueled bikes. There is provided in there a superior technology and dynamics which has smart controls. The sporty body dynamics give the rider the best of what it can through looks. The black and white shaded together with some striking aerodynamics flowing through the uplifted rear fender of the bike are best of what is being given by Tork till yet. TFT display with best power management and better driving management are giving bike best coverage. The bike has an intelligence system that helps in operating the Tork T6X and is called to be Tork’s signature TIROS (Tork Intuitive Response Operating System). The power management system used therein is better at analyzing the use of power or consumption of the same and is even capable enough to give an accurate range of forecast of the range of bike it can go along. The better braking system which acts promptly is best to give the users comfort through the 267 mm front and 220 mm rear brake units provided in the bike.
rnrnThe bike is offered to the users in only one white color variant.
rnrnThe estimated price of the Torx T6X is INR 1,24,999.
rnrn Tork T6X Specification
- The Mileage offered by the bike as per ARAI is 100 Km per charge. rn
- The maximum torque of the bike is 27 Nm.rn
- There are disc brakes for the Rear brake and the front brake.rn
- The body type of bike is Electric bikes.rn
rn Tork T6X Features
- The ABS used is Dual channel.rn
- The braking system is CBS.rn
- There is no mobile connectivity in the bike and the Fuel Gauge is there in the same.rn
rn Engine and Transmission details
rnrnThe maximum torque provided by the bike is 27 Nm.
rnrnFeatures and Safety details
- The ABS offered on the bike is the dual-channel and has a braking type of CBS.rn
- The fuel gauge is digital. rn
- The bike has no engine immobilizer or anti-theft alarm. rn
rn Mileage and Performance details
rnrn As per the check of ARAI, the mileage offered by the bike is 100 km per charge and the maximum speed offered by the bike is 100 Kmph.
rnrn Chassis and Suspension details
- The body type of bike is Electric bikes. rn
- The front bike suspension has a telescopic fork and the rear bike suspension has a spring-loaded hydraulic. rn
- The Chassis of the bike is Custom Trellis.rn
rn Dimensions and Capacity details
- The length of the bike is 1960 mm and the width of the same is 784 mm. rn
- The height of the bike is 1085 mm and the saddle height of the same is 785 mm.rn
- The ground clearance of the bike is 160 mm. rn
- The wheelbase of the bike is 1336 mm and the kerb weight of it is 130 kg. rn
rn Electricals details
- The headlight used in the bike is 12 V - 35 / 35 W. rn
- The tail light is all LED and even the turn signal lamp has an LED lamp. rn
- The battery capacity of the bike is 72 Ah.rn
rn Tires and Brakes details
- The size of the tire differs for both the front and rear. In Torx T6X, the front tire size is 80/100-17 and the rear tire size is 110/80-17.rn
- The tire used in the bike is tubeless. rn
- There are disc brakes for both the front brake and the rear brake. rn
- The wheel type of bike is alloy. rn
rnrnSome of the competitors of Tork T6X are Suzuki Gixxer, Yamaha YZF R15 V3, Bajaj Pulsar NS200, KTM 125 Duke, Bajaj Pulsar 220 F, KTM 200 Duke, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Yamaha MT 15. There may be many bikes similar to this but the above mentioned are going to be the best competition for Tork T6X.