No much effort has been put into the styling and the bike carries along with a style which was a part of its previous launches. The Pulsar 150 has the same styling hence just like its previous bike the Pulsar 150 model is the same in style and when it comes other products the Neon range is another one which is similar in line. Talking about the difference in the Bajaj Pulsar 125 and the others, there exists only one difference which is on the tail section there exists a 125 badging and there are different color variants and palettes. 3 colors are offered by this bike for the users to enjoy the color types.
The bike has a sporty commuter whose power drawing is done through 124 CC, single-cylinder, air-cooled carburetted unit. The same provides 11.8bhp and 11Nm. Talking about the Transmission details the bike comes with a 5-speed unit. Moving to the parts of the cycle, the Pulsar 125 has the same set up as that of its previous launches and there are telescopic forks and twin shocks for the front and the rear. The braking system is good and the bike has a disc-drum setup together with all-drum configuration too. Both these variants are making the bike give the best of service and come with CBS as the standard of the same.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Colours variants
There are 3 color choices offered by the Bajaj Pulsar for the users. The same are Neon Blue, Solar Red, and Platinum Silver.
Key Highlights for the all-new Bajaj Pulsar 125
- The bike has a displacement of 124.4 CC.
- The kerb weight of the bike is 140 kg.
- The maximum power offered by the bike is 11.8 bhp @ 8500 rpm.
Engine & Transmission details
- The compression ratio of the bike is 10.3:1.
- The displacement of the bike is 124.4 CC and there is 1 cylinder offered in the bike.
- The maximum power of the bike is 11.8 bhp @ 8,500 rpm and the maximum torque offered for the same is 11 Nm @ 6,500 rpm.
- The Bore of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 is 56 mm and the Stroke of the same is 50.5 mm.
- There are in total of 2 valves per cylinder offered in the bike.
- The Bajaj Pulsar comes with a fuel delivery system which is Carburetor and the fuel type used for the bike is Petrol.
- The gearbox of the bike is manual. There are in total of 5 gears offered in the bike for better experience and speed.
- The transmission type of bike is chain driven.
Brakes, Wheels & Suspension details
- The front brake type is Drum and the size of the same is 170 mm.
- The rear brake type is also the same as that of the front brake type, i.e., drum and the size of the brake is 130 mm.
- The front-wheel size of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 is 17 inches and so is the rear wheel size of the bike.
- The front tire size of the bike is 80/100 x 17 TL and the bike has a rear tire size as 100/90 x 17 TL.
- There are tubeless tires used in the bike for making the experience better.
- There are no radial tires used in the bike and the wheel type is alloy.
- The front suspension of the bike is Telescopic and the rear suspension of the bike is Twin Gas shock.
Dimensions & Chassis details
- The kerb weight of the bike is 140 Kg.
- The overall length of the bike is 2,055 mm with an overall width of 755 mm.
- The overall height of the bike is 1060 mm and the existing wheelbase of the Bajaj Pulsar is of the size 1320 mm.
- The ground clearance offered is 165 mm with a seat height of 790 mm.
Fuel Efficiency & Performance details
The fuel tank capacity of the Bajaj Pulsar 125 is 11.5 liters. This is sufficient for a long jou
ey to be carried out without the fear of a fuel tank being filled again.
Features of Bajaj Pulsar 125
Some of the special features added in the bike are:
- There is a digital display offered in the Odometer and the Speedometer.
- There exists a fuel gauge within the bike. The same is digital.
- The Tachometer used in the bike is Analogue.
- There is a Pillion footrest in the bike for the better use of the riders.
- The start type of bike is an electric start.
- There is no stepped seat offered for the users on the bike.
- 2 trip meters are offered on the bike and the same is digital.
- There is also a low fuel indicator on the bike. The same will help the users avoid unwanted time and effort at the time of need.
- There is no Pillion backrest in the bike but there exists a Pillion Grabrail in the same together with a Pillion seat.
- No Antilock braking system has been provided on the bike and there are a killswitch and a clock in the all-new Bajaj Pulsar 125.
- The battery used is 12V Full DC MF.
- The headlight type is that of the Bulb and the reflectors.
- The headlight bulb type is HS1 (12V 35/35W).
- There is an LED taillamp in both the brake and the tail light.
- There exists a tu
signal and also a pass light in the bike.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Price
There are 2 variants available for the Bajaj Pulsar 125:
1. The Pulsar 125 Drum- CBS
The price of the bike is INR 64,000 (Ex-showroom) and comes with a specification of Drum brakes and alloy wheels.
2. The Pulsar 125 Disc- CBS
The price of the bike is INR 66,586 (Ex-showroom) and comes with a specification of Disc brakes and alloy wheels.