The company is hopeful about the success of the car and has plans of doubling the units soon. The car is expected to contribute to 30-35% of the sales. But what is it that helps the car play a pivotal role in the company's success in India? Let's find out more about the car to understand why:
First of all, it does full justice to the concept of 40.1 and will surely attract the world at large to experience a new mode
car with excellent features and qualities. The main motto of the car is to focus on safety and provide excellent service to the world. It combines an elegant and compact design with affordability.
This car possesses some excellent features for this price; you shall surely take a glance at them-
- The car is entirely different from its elder siblings.
- The company has included the XC40 with the 18-inch diamond cut/matt black metal wheels as a model, which gives the XC40 a hostile posture and a ground clearance of 211mm.
- The interior of the car is very well designed and offers a considerably sporty look.
- The new XC40 also provides a lot of storage space and the travelers have multiple alte
atives to keep the water bottles.
- It also has a mobile charging and Bluetooth connectivity option.
- Volvo is appreciated for the world-class protection characteristics and that extends in the brand-new XC40 as well.
- It comes with a diesel option only.
Every car has a few advantages and disadvantages, so does Volvo XC40.
Listed below are few pros and cons of the new model-
- It follows Volvo’s compelling new design language and has a few qualities entirely different from that of its siblings.
- There’s abundant storage space inside the car. It gets a 586-liter boot, which can be additionally increased to 1336-litre by overlapping the 60:40 split rear seat. There is abundant space for four passengers. Minimum of four travelers can comfortably travel in this car. Most Indians love spacious cars that can serve well as their family car.
- The primary goal of the company is to provide safety for the travelers, no matter what it takes them to do. It gets many features such as radar-based city safety aid, adaptive cruise control, assistance for lane keeping, park assist, a panoramic sunroof and a hands-free electric tailgate for the purpose.
Last but not the least, it is an exceptional product with unique features and is a tad bit different from its elder siblings and that makes this car stand out.
The Volvo XC40 misses out on a few small features like automatic wipers and a 360-degree camera.
- In India heated seats don't work so well; Indians favor ventilated seats.
- They've adopted orange color in the cabin, which is not much fancied by the user.
So, as you can see, this car is uniquely designed with all the best features that a vehicle shall hold, save and except the negligible cons.
It is not highly priced and provides good value for money. The competitive pricing is the main reason why everyone prefers to buy this excellent car and this will help to pave the way for a greater success of Volvo in the Indian soil.