way. The performance cruiser which is soon to be released in the Indian market has a metallic look and is going to be a great feel for its riders. Its artistic features with technical specifications have made TVS Zeppelin a stunning item for the year which is awaited in the Indian market.
The bike is considered to be providing a better and great riding performance for all those long rides which a user wants to be comfortable as well as enjoyable. The classic sleek metallic body with Rustic Brown and Black shades is the best finish. With better finish and aggressive riding positions to its users, the bike is serving well and comfortably for all long-distance rides. The bike has lowered bars, footpegs towards the front end, and a two-up seat. It has a LED headlamp upfront which is vertically laid out and there on the Instrument console is a compact dial. There is also a lowered handlebar, pegs which are feet forward and the bike has a comfortable position for the rider. A distinctive style is being carried around by bike for sure.
Moving to the engine the same has a single-cylinder with 220 CC engine and the features are better than any of the previous bikes offered by TVS. There exists an Integrated Started generator system and also a 1200 W motor which is allied with e-booster functions. The motor has a 48V Li-ION battery for the better performance of the users. Apart from this, a USD fork of gold 41mm with a flat handlebar, alloy wheels that have light-weighted tubeless spoke, ABS with a dual-channel (to provide better, relaxed, and smooth handling by users), and a mono-shock absorber.
Well, the bike is smart enough and so are the features specialized to the same like an electronic speedometer, a smart Bio-key, online connectivity, an HD action camera to keep records of all the moves which a rider makes while on the adventure.
Speed, well the same is 130 Kmph and suits well with the classic style of the TVS Zeppelin. This bike is truly an eye-catcher for all sports freaks who want the best of the best. There the bike also received a belt drive system which is well known to offer the bikes with all its operations silently. The braking system has been made seeing the need of all the sport bikers who get better braking performance delivered under any situation or condition. TVS Zeppelin is one such bike with promising technology which is gaining the interest of bikers.
TVS Zeppelin Price Details
The bike is being offered in the Indian market at INR 1,20,000 (an estimated price)
TVS Zeppelin Specifications
- The bike comes with a Motor Power of 1200 W.
- There is only 1 cylinder offered on the bike.
- There are Disc brakes for both the Rear brakes and the Front brakes.
- The Engine type is a Single Cylinder.
- There is a Displacement of 220 CC.
- The body type of bike is Cruiser Bikes.
TVS Zeppelin Features
- The ABS comes with a Dual Channel.
- The Odometer, Speedometer, Tripmeter, and Tachometer are all digital herein.
- The bike has a Fuel Gauge.
- There is a LED Tail Light offered for the bikers.
Engine and Transmission detail
- The engine type is Single Cylinder and there is only 1 cylinder available on the bike.
- The Drive type of bike is Belt driven.
- The Displacement offered is that of 220 CC.
- The Motor power offered is 1200 W.
- The bike is offered to the users with only self-start mode.
- There is an automatic transmission offered on the bike.
Features and Safety feature
- There is a dual-channel ABS on the bike.
- It is equipped with a Digital console offered for users.
- It has a Pass switch, Clock, Step up the seat and a Passenger Footrest offered for better jou
- There is no Engine Immobilizer and neither the bike comes with an anti-theft alarm.
Chassis and Suspension details
- The body type of bike is the Cruiser type.
- There is a Front suspension of 41 mm USD fork in the bike.
- The Headlight, Taillight, Tu
Signal Lamp are all LED.
- Therein the bike is incorporated LED Tail Lights.
- The battery type used by TVS Zeppelin is Li-ION.
Also Read: Top Bike Batteries In India – Review and Buying Guide
Tyres and Brake details
- The Tyre type used in the bike is Tubeless.
- The Wheel type is Spoke.
- There are Disk brakes for the Front and Rear brakes offered on the bike.
- The Pressure of the Front type (for the rider) is 29 psi while that for the Rear Tyre pressure of the rider is 33 psi.
All of these brakes and tire variants are made as such, that the users can avail themselves full enjoyment with the bike he is using for his need. The braking system ensures fewer chances of accidents and assures a better performance of the bike which on today’s date is being demanded by the public at large.
Expected launch date
The expected launch date of TVS Zeppelin is said to be September 2019. Not much ahead date and the one which is awaited for every seeker who wants to have a ride of TVS Zeppelin.
Competitors of TVS Zeppelin
Some of the tough competitors of TVS Zeppelin are, Suzuki Gixxer, Yamaha YZF R15 V3, Bajaj Pulsar NS200, KTM 125 Duke, Bajaj Pulsar 220 F, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Yamaha FZ-Fi version 3.0, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0, Yamaha MT 15. It is hoped that TVS Zeppelin will still stand strong among all and create a market for itself bigger and better than the ones that are already existing out there in the show.
Also Read: TVS Zeppelin STD Price, Specs, Mileage and Features
Also Read: Hyosung Aquila GV300 | Specs | Price | Features
Also Read: UM Motorcycles Renegade Duty S