The type of charger provided by the UM motorcycles helps cover 15kWh in four hours and 27kWh in seven hours. This finally means that the range of 170 km can be covered at 27kWh, 149km in 15kWh and 81km on a 7.5kWh charge of the bike. The Thor bike comes with front 41mm telescopic forks and for the real, there are twin adjustable shocks. For the safety of the user, the Braking system is handled in front by Brembo 280mm and read discs 220mm. All of this together makes the bike one such remarkable electric bike which is being demanded by the current generation of India.
Renegade Thor Specifications
- The Engine Type of bike is Electric Asynchronous 3-Phase Induction Motor.2. The bike can cover a range of up to 270 km.
- The Motor Power of the bike is 27 kwh.
- The bike takes to charge a total of 7 hours.
- The maximum power of the bike is 40.78 PS @ 8000 rpm and comes with Maximum Torque70 Nm.
- There is a disc brake in the Front Brake and Rear Brake.
- The Body Type of the bike is Electric Bikes.
UM Renegade Thor Features
- The bike has ABS with Dual Channel.
- The bike has a digital Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, and a Tripmeter.
- There is a fuel gauge present on the bike.
Engine and Transmission details
- The engine type of UM motorcycles renegade thor is Electric Asynchronous 3-Phase Induction Motor.
- The maximum power offered by the bike is 40.78 PS @ 8000 rpm with a maximum torque of 70 Nm.
- In the bike the Drive Type offered is Belt Drive.
- The Motor Power of the bike is 27 kWh and the UM motorcycles renegade thor can cover a range of 270 km.
- It takes 7 hours to charge the battery of the bike.
- The transmission type of the bike is Manual and there exists a Gear Box with 5-Speed.
Features and Safety details
- Therein the bike UM motorcycles renegade thor there is an ABS with dual channel.
- There is a Pass Switch on the bike.
- The bike comes with no engine Immobilizer or Anti Theft Alarm.
- Some of the additional features of the bike are its Fast Charging (80% in about 40 Minutes).
Chassis and Suspension details
- The Body Type used in a bike is Electric Bikes.
- The Front Suspension has a Hydraulic Telescopic Fork, 41 mm and the Rear Suspension of the bike has Twin Adjustable Shock.
- There is LED light used in Headlight, Tail Light, Tu
- Therein used battery type is Lithium Polymer.
Tires and Brakes detail
- The front tire size is 120/80-17 while that of Rear tire is 150/90-15.
- The Tyre Type used in the bike is Tubeless.
- The Front Wheel Size is said to be 17 inches with the Rear-wheel size as 15 inches.
- The type of Wheel is Spoke.
- There are disc brakes for both the Front Brake as well as the Rear Brake.
- The Front Brake Diameter offered in the bike is 280 mm while the Rear Brake Diameter is 240 mm and there are radial tires used in the bike.
With all these features associated with the Braking and tires, the bike offers not only comfort but also a level of safety for all the users. The bike of UM motorcycles is presented with the best of what they can offer to the users so that the jou
ey they go for or the rides they take become one such memorable and best ones for them.
The estimated price of UM motorcycles renegade thor is INR 9.9 Lakh. This price is not the on-road price of the bike and the same will be out as soon as the bike is out in the market.
The expected Launch date of UM motorcycles renegade thorSep 2019 is considered to be the expected launch date of UM motorcycles renegade thor. The same has created its name in the market just by releasing the features that are part of the renegade thor. For sure the bike is said to ea
a greater profit by all means and will be able to serve the purpose of the company.
Some of the tough competitors of UM motorcycles renegade thor are Yamaha MT 09, Suzuki RM Z450, Harley Davidson Iron 883, Kawasaki ninja 1000, Kawasaki ninja ZX-6R, triumph street triple, Triumph Bonneville T120, Harley Davidson forty-eight, Ducati monster 821, Triumph speed twin. Even after such great competition, there exists a market for UM motorcycles renegade thor and people are eagerly waiting for the unveiling of the bike. A one main awaited bike of the year we call.