Want to have an affordable cruiser.? Well, the UM Renegade Duty S is the new upcoming affordable cruiser in India which is being offered by UM motorcycles. The bike is powered by a single-cylinder 223cc carbureted engine which is air-cooled and comes with maximum power at 8,000rpm and torque with 5,000rpm. The 5-speed gearbox is used in the engine of the bike and the fuel capacity of the bike is 10 liters which have an efficiency of 41Kmpl. Many new updates have been made in the bike which makes the same better than the previously launched versions of the bike. The bike is included with better options for all like better engine, muffler, suspension, side panels, aluminum alloy wheels, etc. The design is bitten by bit a better part which includes the single-pod analog instrument console which has a display digital for the better gear position indicator. There are LED lights on 4 sides of the bike and LED strips on the front forks cover. There exists also an LED UM logo, which is right below the headlamp (round-shaped) and has a sloping fuel tank with a chopped rear mudguard and a comfortable step-up seat for making the experience of the users better than that was being offered before by any of the bikes which were launched previously by the UM motorcycles. The price of the bike is well suited for the features and it is said that the bike is all set to be out in this year by mid of year making people amazed by all amazing features therein.
Renegade Duty S Price
The estimated price of the UM motorcycles renegade Duty S is INR 1,11,000.
Renegade Duty S Specifications
- The mileage offered by the bike as per the ARAI is 41 Kmpl.
- The engine type of the bike is Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve.
- The displacement offered in the bike is 223 CC.
- There is only 1 cylinder in the UM Motorcycles Renegade Duty S.
- The maximum power offered by the bike is 17 PS @ 8000 rpm and the maximum torque is 17 Nm @ 5000 rpm.
- There is disc brake for the front brake and the drum brakes for the rear brake.
- The fuel capacity of the bike is 10 liters and the body type of the bike is Cruiser Bikes.
UM Renegade Duty S Features
- The ABS of the bike is Dual Channel.
- There is no mobile connectivity available on the bike.
- The speedometer, trip meter, and odometer are all digital.
- There is a fuel gauge available in the bike.
Engine and Transmission details
- The engine type used in the bike is Single cylinder, 4- stroke, 4- valve.
- The displacement offered in the bike is 223 CC.
- The Stroke of the bike is 66.2 mm and the Bore offered therein is 66.5 mm.
- The bike offered by UM Motorcycles has a Gearbox with 5-Speed.
- The transmission of the bike is manual and the ignition of the bike is spark ignition.
- The fuel supply for the bike is done by fuel injection.
- The bike has 2 in one feature where the users can either kick start the same or go with self-start option.
- The drive type of bike is Chain drive.
- There is 1 cylinder in the bike and for every cylinder, there is available 4 valve therein.
- The bike has a cooling system which is oil-cooled.
- The maximum torque of the bike is 17 Nm @ 5000 rpm and the maximum power is 17 PS @ 8000 rpm.
Features and Safety details
- The ABS offered in the bike is dual channel.
- The speedometer, odometer and trip meter are all digital in the renegade duty S.
- The Fuel gauge and the console are also digital for a better experience of the users.
- There is a pass switch offered on the bike.
- The bike has no engine immobilizer or anti-theft alarm.
Mileage and Performance details
As per the ARAI, the bike offers a mileage of 41 kmpl. The best at this rate is what is called the same.
Chassis and Suspension details
- The body type of bike is Cruiser bikes.
- The front bike suspension has a Hydraulic telescopic and the rear bike suspension has a Hydraulic with the spring.
Dimensions and Capacity details
- The length of the bike is 1972 mm and the width of the same is 730 mm.
- The height of the bike is 1135 mm.
- The ground clearance of the bike is 180 mm.
- The wheelbase of the bike is 1360 mm and the kerb weight of it is 142 kg.
- The fuel capacity of the bike is 10 Litres.
- The headlight used in the bike is Halogen.
- The tail light together with the Turn Signal lamp is LED.
Tyres and Brakes details
- The size of the tyre is different for both the front and rear. In UM Motorcycles Renegade Duty S, the front tyre size is 120/80-17 and the rear tyre size is 130/90-15.
- The tyre type used in the bike is tubeless.
- There are disc brakes for the front brake and the rear brake has a drum brake.
- The wheel type of the bike is Spoke and the size of the same is for the front 17 inches and the Rear 15 inches.
- The front brake diameter is 280 mm and that of rear brake diameter is 130 mm,
The expected launch date of UM Motorcycles Renegade Duty S
September 2019 is said to be the expected launch date of the bike. The buzz for same is high and for sure the is likely to create a sensation in the market as soon as it enters.
Some of the tough competitors of the UM Motorcycles Renegade Duty S are Suzuki Gixxer, Bajaj Pulsar NS 200, KTM 125 Duke, Bajaj Pulsar 220 F, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0, Bajaj Pulsar NS160.