• Customers can also take advantage of 0 processing fees when booking any Kwid and Triber variant from October 6 to 16
• Duster obtains a maximum savings of Rs 70,000.
• Renault introduces the Triber with total discounts of Rs 30,000.
• Interest up to Rs 40,000 applicable in Kwid.
• All offers are valid for delivery before October 31st.
After the annual practice of offering discounts during the Christmas season,
Renault offers various discounts on its cars in the form of cash discounts, as well as corporate and currency bonuses.
Here are the offers divided by model:
|Exchange Bonus||Rs 20,000|
|Loyalty Bonus||Rs 10,000|
|Corporate Discount or Rural Offer||Up to Rs 9,000 or Rs 4,000|
|Total Benefits||Up to Rs 30,000|
• Renault offers an MPV crossover at a discount of up to Rs 9,000 for selected employees. For rural customers such as farmers, sarpanch members, and gram panchayat, Renault offers a special benefit of Rs 4,000. Buyers can take advantage of the corporate discount or the rural offer.
• Triber earns a Rs 10,000 loyalty reward that can be used as a withdrawal bonus or cash discount for those who purchase an additional Renault model.
• Buyers can also take advantage of a special interest rate of 3.99 percent calculated on a loan amount of Rs 3.86 lakh for 12 months.
• Renault offers an additional exchange bonus of Rs 5,000 to buyers in states where Renault financing is not available.
• The automaker only offers a standard MPV RXE variant with a loyalty reward of Rs 10,000.
• You can also benefit from no processing fee when you book any Renault Triber variant between October 6 and 16 with Renault Finance. The offer is subject to the disbursement and delivery of the loan before October 31, 2020.
|Cash Discount||Rs 15,000|
|Exchange Bonus||Rs 15,000|
|Loyalty Bonus||Up to Rs 10,000|
|Corporate Discount or Rural Offer||Up to Rs 9,000 or Rs 5,000|
|Total Benefits||Up to Rs 40,000|
• Kwid gets a loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000 in the form of an exchange voucher, while there is a cash discount for those who buy an additional Renault model.
• Renault offers the Kwid at a discount of Rs 9,000 or a field discount of Rs 5,000. Only one of these features can be applied at a time.
• Buyers can also take advantage of a special interest rate of 3.99 percent calculated on the loan amount of 2.20 lakhs for a period of 12 months.
• Renault offers an additional exchange bonus of Rs 5,000 to buyers in states where no Renault financing is available.
• For those looking to buy STD variants with basic specs and 0.8-liter RXE variants second to base, the automaker only offers a loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000.
• You can also benefit from the absence of processing fees when you reserve any Renault Kwid variant between October 6 and 16 with Renault Finance. The offer is subject to the disbursement and delivery of the loan before October 31, 2020.
• There is no cash discount on Kwid’s Neotech two-tone limited range alternatives.
|Cash Discount||Rs 25,000|
|Exchange Bonus||Rs 25,000|
|Loyalty Bonus||Up to Rs 20,000|
|Corporate Discount or Rural Offer||Up to Rs 30,000 or Rs 15,000|
|Total Benefits||Up to Rs 70,000|
• Cash discount applies to Duster’s mid-spec RXS variant only.
• Renault offers a loyalty bonus of up to Rs 20,000 in the form of an exchange voucher or cash discount for those who purchase an additional Renault model.
• The SUV is also offered at a discount of up to Rs 30,000 or a rural offer of Rs 15,000. Buyers can take advantage of any of these offers.
• However, the basic specification variant RXE is offered with a loyalty bonus of Rs 20,000 and a cash discount of Rs 50,000.
• The recently launched Duster Turbo is offered with some benefits. While the loyalty bonus, corporate discount, and rural offer remain the same, they get a 3-year / 50,000KM extended warranty package. However, this can only be used by current Duster customers planning to purchase the Duster Turbo as an add-on Renault vehicle or by those who wish to replace their current Duster model with the Duster Turbo.