- news details
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR
Aug 16, 2019
Calling out the production of this bike as one of the limited editions of company, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR has been developed upon to provide Kawasaki’s WorldSBK Championship. The bike is said to be a better version of its previous releases the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. The Ninja ZX-10R was not considered to be good enough, hence giving the suppliers to produce a better version that can satisfy its customers providing better racing experiences. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR is said to be equipped with varied up-gradation which is race-derived and to win races. The bike has the elimination of all such equipment that makes a lack of quicken lap times.The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR is a better version of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R which caters people who are out there to race but want to have a ride with a bike which is already tried and tested by its manufacturer. The bike RR Ninja had various variants such as for reducing friction the DLC-coated tappets, a high-lift camshaft and better and stiffer springs of the valve. Getting to the wheels which becomes the most important part of a bike, the wheels of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR are light-weighted units of Marchesini and therein used are Pirelli Supercorsa SP tires shod in a bike. The suspension is said to be common to the previous editions of KRT, i.e., Ninja ZX-10R. what makes a difference between the 2 are that in Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR the suspension is tweaked to give it a quick ride around a racetrack. The exhaust of the bike is an Akrapovic unit.Moving forward to the main catch of this new bike, for the Indian market, the modifications of engines are not possible as the same will not leave the vehicle to remain as street legal. For the Indian market, there is neither any availability of Akrapovic exhaust end can. There are said to be the only production of 1000 units all around the globe but talking about the Indian market, the same has not been specifically assigned to the same. Some of the toughest competitors of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR are, the Aprilia RSV4 RF and Yamaha YZF-R1M. Characteristics of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR
PowerSome of the features related to power are as follows:
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR is said to be equipped with KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter) which allows its user to have clutchless upshifts and downshifts.
- The engine of this race-ready bike is 998 cc.
- Therein included in its special added features better than the previous versions are the modified cylinder head, a strong, rigid (high) reinforced crankcase, Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) together with a Race-kit camshaft readily available in same.
- The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR has been included with high and better performing Diablo Supercorsa SP tires and Marchesini 7- spoke forged wheels of aluminum.
- Talking about the seasonal tests conducted by Kawasaki WorldSBK the winter test edition conducted by them makes the user closer to what is being experienced by the test riders or the factory racers. While the imposing stealth-like black color matte and the better graphic design used by the Kawasaki WorldSBK team during the time of Off-season sessional tests. The same features white graphics which has the incorporation of a snowflake and a symbol for winter which is Japanese.
PerformanceMoving to the performance, the same had the following points,
- The engine is said to be 4- stroke with 4- valve, liquid-cooled variant together with 4 cylinders and DOHC.
- The Displacement of the bike is 998 CC.
- The bike has a compressional ratio of 13.0:1 and Bore x Stroke as 76.0 x 55.0 mm.
- Moving to the fuel system of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR the same has DFI® with 47 mm bodies of Mikuni throttle (4) together with Oval Sub-throttles and per injectors 2 cylinders.
- The ignition of a bike is TCBI and has a digitally advanced Traction control (S-KTRC). Transmission herein is 6- speed, with retu shift.
- The final drive has a sealed chain.
- There are also some aids available for Electronic Riders and the bike comes along with Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock brake system (KIBS), Kawasaki Launch control mode (KLCM), S-KTRC or Kawasaki Sport Traction control with Kawasaki Engine Braking Control, KQS or the Kawasaki Quick shifter which is included with upshift and downshift and lastly with KCMF or Kawasaki Coer Management Function.
ColourThe colored variant offered with Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR is black (flat ebony)Other details
- The front tire is 120/70ZR17 and the Rear tire is as 190/55ZR17.
- The Front suspension of wheel travel has adjustable stepless rebound together with compression damping, 43 mm inverted balance free fork and preloaded sprint adjustability with 4.7 in. For Rear suspension of wheel travel which has a dual-range of low and high-speed compression damping, stepless and stepless rebound damping, with a fully adjustable spring preloaded with 4.5 in and horizontal back-link having balanced free gas-charged shock.
- The front brakes have intelligent braking (KIBS) with Brembo dual semi-floated 330 mm discs having a dual radial mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers. Rear brakes are unlike Front brakes KIBS controlled with a single 220 mm disc together with aluminum single-piston caliper.
CompetitorsMV Agusta F3 800, BMW R1200 RT, BMW S1000 RR, Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, Ducati 959 Panigale, Triumph Tiger 1200, BMW R1200 GS Adventure, BMW R 1250 GS, BMW R nineT, are some of the tough competitors of Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR.PriceThe price of this bike is INR 16,98,000 (ex-showroom price). The bike is said to have been discontinued in India.
- The overall length of the bike is 82.3 in together with width as 29.1 in.
- The overall height of the bike is 45.1 in and has a ground clearance of 5.7 in.
- Moving on to the frame type, the same is Aluminium perimeter with a Rake/Trail as 25.0°/4.2 in.
- The wheelbase of the bike is 56.7 in.
- The height of the seat in this bike is 32.9 in.
- The curb weight of the bike is 454.2 lb.
- The bike comes up with a fuel capacity of 4.5 gals.
- The warranty customers can enjoy it for 12 months long.
- The Kawasaki Protection plus has is optional with 12, 24, 36 and 48 months.