Bank of Baroda is the second-largest bank in the country. It is an international bank and a financial services provider. The bank of Baroda offers various products and services to both its retail and corporate customers across the world. Bobibanking is the umbrella under which all the products and services are offered by the bank under the section of internet banking.
Procedure to Register for Bobibanking :
You must carry the bank account passbook, debit/ATM card, and the registered mobile number with the bank account.
Following are the steps you need to follow to register for the BarodaConnect services:
Step 1: Visit the official Bank of Baroda net banking website page at https://www.bobibanking.com/.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Not Registered (Retail User) option on the homepage.
Step 3: Enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Validate’ button.
Step 4: Enter the details of the debit card including the card number, expiry date, ATM PIN, and captcha and click on the ‘Validate’ button.
Step 5: Enter the user details including name, address, registered mobile number, and the type of facility you want. Enter the preferred user ID, login password, and the transaction password.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Next’ button. A success message will appear that reads "Your account details will be available after a period of 24 hours."
Features and benefits of the BarodaConnect
- After you log in, you can easily manage all of your BOB accounts through a single window. You can access all the details of your FD accounts, loan accounts, as well as the savings bank accounts.
- You can view the account summary and transaction history of your BOB accounts. You can also generate your account statements online.
- Easy Transfer of funds to the accounts within the bank as well as the other banks online via NEFT and RTGS modes.
- Payment of the direct and the indirect taxes can be done online through the inte
et banking facility. Other bulk payments, education fees, and online tickets can be booked through the online mode.
- You can easily open an online fixed deposit and recurring deposit accounts.
If you need to avail of any type of loans, you can do that through bobibanking or Bank of Baroda Inte
et Banking. Avail for a car loan from the Bank of Baroda to buy your dream car or bike.
You can apply for a car loan to purchase the vehicle of your own. You can buy a hatchback, sedan, MUV, SUV, sports car or a luxury car through the BOB auto loans.
Read More: The new Hyundai Creta 2020 to get a unique interior look
Benefits of the Bank of Baroda Car Loans
- Many benefits will be offered on the car loans from the Bank of Baroda, irrespective of the amount of the loan or the vehicle type.
- The loans have been designed for the people who may not be able to buy their private vehicles due to insufficient funds.
- The Bank of Baroda provides a quick processing, minimal documentation as well as the speedy fund disbursal for loans. In addition to this, the borrowers of loans do not need to pay any foreclosure charges or pre-payment penalty or pay advance EMIs.
- A higher limit is also available on the amount of the car loan. Car loans can be availed up to Rs.1 crore. So, if you dream of buying a luxury car, we can fuel your dream
- You will not have to worry about the down payments because you can avail up to 90 percent financing on the on-road price of the car through the Bank of Baroda car loan.
- Bank of Baroda will be offering attractive interest rates on the loans to all of its customers after analyzing their credit scores.
Interesting Features of the Car Loans:
- The interest rate on car loans can be calculated by using the daily reducing balance. The interest rate is based on the credit score or the CIBIL Bureau score of the customer. The minimum credit score to avail the loan should be 725.
- The period of repayment of the loan or the tenure for the car loans is a maximum of 84 months and this period is determined by the amount of the EMI.
- As for the collateral, all the cars that will be financed by the auto loans are to be hypothecated with the Bank of Baroda. The hypothecation will be removed when the borrower will repay the 100 per cent loan amount. The Salaried employees, businessmen, professionals, corporates and the NRIs and PIOs are eligible for the Bank of Baroda auto loans.
- The minimum age to avail a loan is 21 years and the maximum age is 70 years.
- The processing charges are minimal and have been calculated as 0.50% of the number of car loans up to a maximum of Rs.10,000.
Eligibility to avail the Bobibanking Car loans:
- Salaried Employees
- Businessmen, professionals and Farmers
- Directors of Private and Public Limited companies, Proprietor of Proprietorship Firms, partners of Partnership Firms.
- Corporates (Partnership, private Limited, Public Limited and Trust)
Auto loans can be availed to buy a new passenger car, Multi Utility Vehicles (MUVs), SUVs and more for private use.
For more news related to the latest cars and bikes available in the Indian Market currently, check out the Autonexa website here (http://autonexa.com). Get your dream car now with the new car loan from the Bank of Baroda. Apply today.
Also Read: Upcoming Cars in India 2020 from the Auto Expo