In the recent years, India has witnessed a sea change in the sports car market. Who does not want to experience the thrill of driving a car which goes from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour in 5 seconds? Such a powerful car also comes with huge price tag. Let’s check out the top sports cars of India:
- The first and most famous brand is the PORSCHE 718. It comes in two models, one is Porsche 718 Cayman and the other is Porsche 718 Boxster. In India, they have launched GTS version of both the models. The price ranges from Rs 1.15 crore to Rs.1.17 crore(ex-showroom). Both the cars feature the Porsche active suspension management which gives super comfort to the driver.
- Lamborghini has launched the new Huracan in India which comes at a price of 3.43 crore (ex showroom price). It has a very powerful engine which travels from 0 to 100 km/hr in just 3.2seconds. Lamborghini has two showrooms in India- one in New Delhi and other in Mumbai. Another one is opening soon in Bangalore.
- Ferrari has four models in India- 812 superfast, GTC4lusso, 458 and 488. The price range is 3.88 crore- 5.20 crore. It has two showrooms- in Mumbai and New Delhi. It’s a two-seater car with a mileage of 6.7 kmpl. It has a petrol engine, 6496cc.
- Nissan GT-R is a four-seater performance vehicle produced by Nissan. It has an engine of 3799 cc and is a petrol car. Price is 1.99 crore(ex-showroom). It was manufactured at a low range and is an everyday sports car. It gives a mileage of up to 9.0 km/hr.
- Bentley Continental 2015 is another great performance sports car in India. Its price ranges from 1.07 crore to 4.04 crore. It uses petrol as fuel and the engine displacement is 6000 cc.
- Next one in the lot is the Aston Martin Vanquish. It has an engine capacity of 5935 cc. The Average price is 5,21 crore (ex-showroom price). It is available in more than ten colours. It gives a mileage of 8.0 kmpl. The showrooms are in New Delhi and Mumbai.
Some of the top ranked cars of 2018 are BMW Z4, Subaru BRZ and WRX, Nissan 370Z etc. These cars combine world-class athleticism and performance with a refined and posh interior. Bugatti Veyron is one of the fastest cars in the world, with a speed of 267 mph. We have listed only some top sports cars, there are a lot more. So if you are planning to buy one make sure you have done sufficient research.