List of Best bikes under 2 lakhs in India in 2024
To help you make an informed decision, we have compiled a list of the best bikes under 2 lakh in India. This list will help you find the perfect bike that meets your needs and preferences based on several factors such as range, on-road price, and top speed.
Best bikes under 2 lakhs: Royal Enfield Classic 350: Starts at Rs. 2,14,000
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 has a distinctive circular headlight, split-shaped saddle, side exhaust and a modern speedometer with LCD display. The maximum power of the motorcycle is 20.2 hp, reaching 6100 rpm.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is now offered in a diverse range, with 5 variants and a wide palette of 12 color options.
- Engine Type: The Royal Enfield Classic 350 has a four-stroke, single-cylinder, air- and oil-cooled engine.
- Mileage: For drivers concerned about fuel efficiency, the Classic 350 delivers an approximate mileage of 32 km/l.
- Top Speed: With a top speed of around 120 km/h, it provides the ideal driving experience for those who appreciate the thrill of the open road.
- Fuel capacity: To support long trips without frequent stops, the Classic 350 comes with a 12.5-liter fuel tank.
Best bikes under 2 lakhs: KTM 200 Duke: Starts at Rs. 1,96,685
This sports bike comes with a maximum power of 25 PS at 10,000 RPM and offers features like halogen headlights complemented by LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and tail lights.
- ENGINE TYPE: The KTM 200 Duke has a liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine.
- Mileage: For riders who value fuel efficiency, the KTM 200 Duke delivers an approximate mileage of 28 km/l.
- Top Speed: With a top speed of around 142 km/h, it offers the best experience for those who enjoy pushing the limits.
- FUEL CAPACITY: To support long journeys without frequent refueling stops, the 200 Duke comes with a 13.5-litre fuel tank.
Best bikes under 2 lakhs: Yamaha R-15 V4: Starts at Rs. 1,81,700
The Yamaha R15 V4 comes with a 155cc engine, which generates a maximum power of 18.1bhp at 10,000rpm. The R15 V4 comes with a legacy of fine balance between agility, handling and performance.
The bike is designed to handle various road conditions with ease, giving riders a versatile and engaging riding experience.
- ENGINE: The Yamaha R-15 V4 offers a sleek exterior powered by a 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valve SOHC engine.
- Mileage: For drivers looking for exceptional fuel efficiency, the R-15 V4 engine sets an impressive standard with an estimated mileage of 51 km/L.
- Maximum speed: Its maximum speed is about 150 km/h, providing an ideal driving experience for driving enthusiasts who appreciate the pleasure of traveling at high speed.
- FUEL CAPACITY: To support long trips without frequent fuel stops, the R-15 V4 comes with an 11-liter fuel tank.
Best bikes under 2 lakhs: Oben Rorr: From Rs. 1,49,999
The Oben Rorr, an electric bike from Indian electric vehicle manufacturer Oben Electric, is the top choice among bikes under 2 lakh. The highlight of the Oben Rorr is its exceptional battery range that can cover 180 km on a full charge, making it a practical choice for daily commutes and long trips.
The 1000W IPMSM electric motor contributes to the bike's performance and is available in three colours, allowing riders to choose the style based on their preferences.
- Motor type: The Oben Rorr has a permanent magnet motor, which is an advanced propulsion technology commonly used in electric vehicles.
- Battery Capacity: In terms of battery capacity, the Oben Rorr comes with a battery capacity of 4.4 kWh.
- Autonomy: This battery provides you with a capacity of 4.4 kWh An impressive range of up to 200 kilometers per charge, making it suitable for urban commuting and long trips.
- Top speed: For speed-conscious riders, the Oben Rorr has a top speed of 100 km/h.
Best bikes under 2 lakhs: Bajaj Pulsar NS200: Starts at Rs. 1,67,083
The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 offers upside-down fork suspension and dual-channel ABS. With a BS6 compliant engine, the NS200 generates an impressive power of 24.5bhp at 9750rpm and is considered one of the best choices among the best-selling motorcycles from Bajaj, a prominent company in the Indian motorcycle industry.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 comes with a digital speedometer, which provides riders with accurate and real-time speed information, a multi-reflector headlight improving visibility and contributing to a modern bike design.
- Engine: The Bajaj Pulsar NS200 has a liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine.
- Mileage: For drivers who prioritize fuel efficiency, the NS200 impresses with an approximate mileage of 36 km/l.
- Top Speed: With a top speed of around 125 km/h, it offers the best driving experience for those who enjoy a combination of power and control.
- FUEL CAPACITY: To withstand long trips without frequent refueling stops, the NS200 comes with a 12-litre fuel tank.