The India E-Vehicle Exhibition now offers an unsurpassed opportunity for firms in the Electric Vehicle (EV) industry to display their state-of-the-art products, services, and novelties. The India E-Vehicle Show is the optimum platform to come across and network with your customers, business scenarios that completely targets the upcoming market and featuring with the likelihood of the biodegradable EV technology. This action-loaded occasion will combine in one huge showcase, electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, clean energy technology, and progressions in other transport choices.
REASONS TO EXHIBIT / ATTEND
India E-Vehicle Show
- To provide more about the inventions and enticements in biodegradable EV technology.
- To grasp customers of local, national and international prospective customers.
- To fortify your channel and build innovative enterprises
- To augment the picture and management of your company
- To promote cutting-edge technology and services to improve your return on investment.
- To continue with your participants and to stay updated on the market.
Major Exhibit Areas
- E-Vehicle Manufacturers
- Automotive and Parts Manufacturers
- Components manufacturers & suppliers
- Material suppliers
- Testing, R&D and Education Institutions
- Connectors /cables
- Wires and Harness manufacturers and suppliers
- Manufacturer & Suppliers of Auto Ancillaries
- Machinery & Equipment Manufacturers
- Design and simulation
- Battery manufacturers
- Engineering services
- Charging station manufacturer
- Power management companies
- Govt Bodies and Nodal Agencies
- Special E-rickshaw display zone
- E-Vehicle Showcase Zone
- Passenger Vehicle Pavilion
- Auto Ancillary Pavilion
- Instrumentation, T& M zone
- The startup, Make In India Zone &
- Two-wheeler Pavilion
- Battery Zone
- Finance and banking zone
- Country Pavilions
- Investment Zones SEZs & Clusters
Southern India’s leading eco-friendly Electric Vehicle Technology Expo is now prepared to start from September 21, 2018, at Chandragupta Maurya Playground/ Shalini Ground, Jayanagar, Bengaluru.
The 3-day continuous event will feature with the cutting-edge and technologically innovative, pollution free 2 & 3 wheeled e-vehicles such as E-Rickshaws, E-Carts, E-bikes, E-scooters, E-bicycles as well as E-loaders by over 40 national and international corporations. Cutting-edge Lithium batteries and Charging places are also being exhibited at the expo.
EV Expo South 2018 is the 1st version in Bengaluru and 7th global eco-friendly Electric Vehicle Expo being structured by Altius Auto Solutions in India. Previously editions have been structured at New Delhi & Kolkata. EV Expo South by ICAT offers wide-ranging market information, incredible business prospects and a platform for networking to the experts and businesspersons of the EV industry in Southern India.
Mr.Rajiv Arora, Director, EV EXPO SOUTH 2018 told ”Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji’s specified previously this month that India is dedicated to performing whatever is requisite to develop electric movement in a great way, for economic development and comfort of living. He also told that a new policy would be hosted for electric vehicles (EVs), with a goal at assisting auto manufacturers to enhance manufacture of battery-power-driven and substitute fuel cars. This is a highly friendly development for the Electric Vehicle Industry in India and we get our EV Expo as a modest influence in the way of meeting our Prime Minister’s Vision.”
“Seeing at the air-pollution confronted by cities such as Bengaluru and several other big and small towns all over India, there is a crucial necessity to provide an environment for better implementation of environmental-friendly, non-polluting modes of private and public transport that is based on Electric Vehicle technology. Assist from native governments and municipal units in implementation of e-vehicles for maintainable traveler movement in south Indian cities would assist in addressing the problem of smog and latter mile connectivity” Mr. Arora said.
The 7th Eco-Friendly Electric Vehicle Expo is consistent with Government of India’s aims:
- On the way to an understanding of National Electric Mobility Mission and support FAME (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid & Electric Vehicles)
- For a superior level of indigenization of technology making sure India’s worldwide management in some e-vehicle sections
- To endorse R&D in technology comprising battery-powered technology, power electronics, motors, systems integration, battery management system, analysis infrastructure, and making sure industry contribution in the same
- To offer secure, comfortable, expedient, pollution free, eco-friendly, cost-effective conveyance solution and last-mile connectivity to the travelers.
- To control vehicular pollution threat upsetting millions of people in towns all over India and make India a pollution free nation always and forever.
- To encourage skill development, self-employment, job formation, healthier livelihood etc. under Prime Minister’s ‘PMKVY’ (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna) Scheme
Here, E-Vehicle show is supported by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India, NSIC, Adamya Chetna (an NGO working for social welfare &environment) and is being prepared in association with BRWA (Battery Rickshaw Welfare Association). The determination of establishing this four-day event in Bengaluru is to encourage the EV technology in the southern part of the nation.